What you need to use the system:
Mobirise Program V4.x.x
Windows 7, 8 or 10
32Bit or 64Bit Windows Operating Systems. (Not suitable for MAC or other operating systems)
English File/Folder Names
Processor 2Ghz or better.
What can you do with MobiFixIt?It allows you to backup all your key user data to another location/drive so that it can be restored at a later date, should you experience hard disk/computer failure or accidentally delete key files.
You can backup/restore:
* Project Data
* User Blocks
* Projects in AppData
* Projects in other folders
* Recents List
* It allows you to search for projects in any drive/folder and view details about any project.
* It allows you to Copy Projects from one folder to another.
* It allows you to rename a project.
* It allows you to re-instate a project that has disappeared from the Latest sites Panel in Mobirise.
* It allows you to view all history files for a project and delete those no longer required.
* It will auto-search to find your Mobirise AppData and default Projects folders or you can set them manually.
* If you have multiple versions of Mobirise installed in separate folders the system can search for these and save the locations etc.
* You can launch a specific installed Mobirise version from within MobiFixIt.
* If you have the Code Editor MobiFixit will identify the current Code-Editor installed and install a different version for you.
* Install special Custom Blocks for FREE from within MobiFixIt to use in your Mobirise Projects
(Note: some blocks will not be available in all themes/mobirise versions).
* View details of all extensions installed so you can check version numbers etc. and also view extensions that have been removed from Mobirise.
You get FREE Updates to the latest version for Life from
New in V1.2.8
1. Added support for Code Editor V31 (4.10.16)
2. Minor enhancements
New in Version 1.2.9
1. Added Horizontal Scroll Bars to List Boxes on Main and Restore pages
New in Version 1.2.10
1. Added support for Code Editor v32 (4.10.16/17).
New in Version 1.2.11
1. Added Select ALL and De-Select ALL to Restore Lists.
New in Version 1.2.12
1. Added auto rebuild list.json on restore of user blocks.
New in Version 1.2.14
1. Added fix to prevent invalid file names where folders contain files with invalid file names when searching for Installations."
ALPHA VERSION VIDEO DEMO