Mobiclean PRO is being updated regularly, so if you already have V6 click the Check for Updates at the top of the main page weekly or monthly to see if a new version is available.
If you have downloaded V6 today, once you have installed it, click the Check for Updates link at the top of the Main Page to get the latest version.
You get FREE Updates to the latest version for Life from
New in 6.0.33 and 6.0.34:
1. Fixes for additional Mobirise domain names .me and .ws
2. Fixes for mis-spelt mobirise .com as mobirise.comm.
New in 6.0.35:
1. Now makes the Replace All other mobirise links checked by default.
2. Replace social mobirise links in footers if you have forgotten to add yours.
3.Some minor enhancements to improve performance, and minorbug fixes.
New in 6.0.36:
1. New GUI
2. Enhanced Code
3. Faster program code up to 35% faster.
4. Other enhancements.
New in 6.0.41:
1. Automagically Add OG and Twitter Tags to Pages.
New in 6.0.42:
1. Fix new Mobirise Extensions like mobiri.se in themes/script.js.
New in 6.0.43:
1. New option to add scripts/links etc to the page <head> or <body> end - that will be added to ALL applicable pages - useful for Cookie Scripts, Fonts etc that need to be added to ALL site pages at once..
New in 6.0.44:
1. Updated changes in 6.0.43 - Added options to exclude selected pages from adding scripts/links to all pages, so you can now be selective on which pages to add the scripts/links to...
New in 6.0.45:
1. Added New Beta 'Replace Complex Strings' option, which allows you to replace up to two strings that contain special characters such as quotes(") (') etc...
New in 6.0.46:
1. Added Offers Page
2. Minor bug fixes
New in 6.0.47:
1. Added more Language Code options to add to HTML Tag.
2. Some minor enhancements
New in 6.0.48:
1. Changed facebook url in Social Links to remove /pages from pre-defined link.
2. Some minor enhancements
New in 6.0.49:
1. Fix misconfigured AMP script tags to add the async option and custom-element tags to make them AMP valid.
V6.0.50 was not a public release.
New in 6.0.51:
1. Added option to add non-English characters to selected fields to aid SEO etc
2. Forced output of files as UTF-8.
New in 6.0.52:
1. Speed Up processing after it slowed down in V6.0.51.
2. Added new option to add file name to engine tags to aid SEO if page names named correctly see Notes.
New in 6.0.53:
1. Minor system code enhancements.
2. Added new option to add Modal Pop-Up on page load to selected page(s).
New in 6.0.54:
1. Minor system code enhancements.
2. Added new option to add floating Social Media Share Vertical Bar to selected page(s).
New in 6.0.55:
1. Added option of animation on pop-up modal on page load.
2. Added option to preview pop-up in default browser from within Mobiclean and change animations and re-preview.
New in 6.0.56:
1. Added fix for V4.91 or later if new 'Remove Mobirise from HTML' function is used and Version cannot be identified, Mobiclean will ask which version is used.
New in 6.0.57:
1. Added more Mobirise domain derivatives that are now replaced.
2. Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
New in 6.0.58:
1. Fixed bug when if Save Profile is selected before running the processing, some data is not saved.
New in 6.0.59:
1. Added Experimental Compact CSS Function.
New in 6.0.60:
1. Fixed minor bug in Experimental Compact CSS.
New in 6.0.61:
1. Added removal of comments like /* Comment here */ from CSS in Experimental Compact CSS..
Not Public Releases in 7.0.1 and 7.1.1:
These two versions were not released publically but for Beta Testers only.
New in 7.1.2:
1. NEW Enhanced GUI
2. Added NEW Canonical tags option.
3. Enhancements to pop-up messages etc.
4. Added Recommended 'How to Use Guide'
5. Minor enhancements to code.
1. Fixed some New Mobirise domans in themes/script.js
New in 7.1.4:
1. Minor Bug Fix
2. Added Coming Soon...
1. Added Experimental - 'Remove Mobirise from link rels'
2. Added Empty Processed Folder Option.
3. Minor bug fix.
New in 7.1.6:
1. Added another Link to replace in - 'Remove Mobirise from link rels'
New in 7.1.7:
1. Added mobiFTP to directly upload your processed files to you host.
New in 7.1.8:
1. Added minor enhancements to mobiFTP.
2. Added fix for new mic-configured <html> tags by Mobirise.
New in 7.1.9:
1. Added fix for misconfigured <input tag for Cookie Scripts..
New in 7.1.10:
1. Fixed Menu links to mobirise.co.
New in 7.1.11:
1. Minor Updates.
New in 7.1.12:
1. Added new function to remove Profiles no longer used.
2. Added new experimental function - Move pages to sub-folders.3. Re-formatted Main page to re-arrange buttons into logical format.
New in 7.1.13:
1. Added fix moved pages so that links with anchors are retained.
New in 7.1.14:
1. Fix minor bug in move pages routines.
New in 7.1.15/16
1. Added Clear Settings for when starting new site processing.
2. Added Import/Export Profiles for easy transfer to another PC/Laptop.
New in 7.1.17
1. Added Remove formoid scripts from pages - Only use if you are not using any Formoid Forms.
2. Some minor GUI enhancements.
New in 7.1.18
1. Fixed issues on Social Links replacements as Mobirise now adding them with and without the www
2. Removed Google G+ from social links as no longer in use, replaced with Linked In.
1. Minor Bug Fix
2. Now Removes Google G+ links completely as no longer in use.
New in 7.1.21/22
1. Now removes more links to Formoid.
2. Now removes Formoid Folders and Files too!.
3. Enhanced Remove Formoid Function.
1. Now Optimises .jpeg images since Mobirise is now writing jpg files with .jpeg extn.
2. New Feature - Remove unused images from the assets/images folder.
New in 7.1.24
1. Fixed issue with Remove Unused images, if remove from link rels has text in it.
2. Added new remove in link rels for the new preload link added by mobirise.
New in 7.1.25
1. Added option to add scripts after the </html> tag.
New in 7.1.26
1. Added option to make pop-up modal once per browser session. requires a Cookie to be set and an additional
js file which is added automatically.
New in 7.1.27
1. Added option to add sound with pop-up.
New in 7.1.28
1. Added function that sets a different cookie for each modal popup so other pop-ups set to appear once per
browser session still appear once and are not muted by the first pop-up appearing.
2. Added function that mutes the sound (if chosen) on a pop-up modal, if the once per session is selected and the
pop-up has been muted by the session cookie.
New in 8.1.7
1. NEW GUI.
2. NEW - Faster Code.
3. NEW - Reduced size program exe file, streamlined and uses less memory.
4. NEW Automatic Update check on program start.
5. NEW Add Snow effect to page especially for Christmas.
6. NEW - Easier to see pop-up program messages and prompts.
7. NEW - Create Visual Site Map Option.
8. NEW - Create Custom Error Pages.
9. NEW Error/Reminder/Folder Selector pop-ups, easier to view.
10. NEW - Processing Order Guide by pressing F2.
11. Other minor enhancements.
12. Added option on Compact CSS page to allow exclusion of the mbr-additional.css from compaction. The reason
for that is that if there are errors in the Additional CSS file, undesired results will be produced if it is attempted to
be compacted and can result in bad display of pages and even can lock up the Mobiclean program,
So if compacting the mbr-additional.css gives unwanted results check the Exclude box before running the
compacting CSS routine.
1. Added new links/script notations to be removed during remove formoid as Mobirise are new using different notations for them.
2. Added Important notes to the What's New page detailing a future change and a New dedicated Web Site for Mobiclean Pro.
1. Rebuilt GUI following display issues by a user that reported his display was distorted. Believe it was the DPI settings on his PC (with Win 7) or video card problems, causing the issue. Rebuilt the GUI so that is useable on his settings, not 100% perfect on his PC but is now useable. Other Beta testers report that display is OK on Win7 and Win10, both 32bit and 64bit versions..
2. Program file size reduced so .requires 1Mb less memory.
3. Added advice to enable 'Output All Files', 'Output Files to a Different folder', and 'Select Output Folder"
on the 'Additional Options' Page. This will be made Mandatory in a future release.
4. Other minor GUI enhancements.
5. Added more links/script notations to remove during 'Remove Formoid' as Mobirise are new using different
notations for them.
6. Other minor code enhancements.
1. Added more Formoid items to remove when using the 'Remove Formoid' function.